How the TouchPlow system works
- A customer requests a plow via the TouchPlow app.
- Jobs requested for the current day are placed in the available job queue within minutes and a notification is sent out to each provider within range.
- A provider views the job queue using an app on their smart phone. Jobs listed are sorted by distance from the providers’ current location.
- The provider taps on a job to see the details of the job and accept it if interested.
- Accepted jobs appear in the providers’ personal job list. Viewing the job details allow the provider to flag the job as started.
- Provider clears the driveway and takes a photo using the app. The completed job is removed from the list.
- The customer is billed by TouchPlow. 70% is applied to your SnowBank account.